Plan Your Most Creative Year Ever!
In his classic essay on creativity War of Art, Steven Pressfield asserts that each of us has great creative potential…but creative Resistance prevents most from ever discovering that potential, much less realizing it.
If you are ready to embrace and manifest your creative potential in 2021, read on…
The Offering: Vision 2021!
Vision 2021 is a livestream video retreat that will help you create a vision and an action plan to make 2021 your most creative year ever!
- In the morning session, we’ll start work on a mixed-media vision book of what we want to experience in 2021, including: sensual, emotional and creative experience.
- In the afternoon, we’ll turn our attention toward strategies and tactics that can help us transform that vision into a plan of action: your mantra, your goal and your action plan.
Vision 2021 will help you get clarity on what you want and confidence to pursue it, knowing that it is not only doable, it’s aligned with who you are at a soul level. If you are truly ready to overcome your creative resistance and transform your life, Vision 2021 is the launch pad that can help you stop procrastinating and start creating!
The Cosmic Smashbooking method** we’ll be using in this workshop is uniquely suited to this work because it helps you to:
- Reclaim childlike delight through playful activities with no pressure to “get it right”.
- Gain confidence in your creative instincts as you learn to use unexpected results to gain insight into underlying fears, and to reveal new possibilities.
- Learn to recognize and redirect your Inner Critic narratives before they can sabotage your dreams and goals.
- Transform negative self talk into creative intention through simple journaling practices that you can return to again and again.
- Discover creative freedom to write your own narratives, set your own intentions, and manifest your true creative potential!
There are a thousand reason you might have for holding back:
- …I’m not creative.
- …I don’t have the time.
- …I don’t really know what my “big dream”.
For every reason you might hesitate, though, there’s one major reason to go ahead and take the plunge, and that is your unique Creative Potential!
Carol Dweck’s groundbreaking book Mindset makes clear that the biggest difference between those who accomplish their dreams and those who settle for “could’ve been” is in our minds – for example, whether we see ourselves as having a fixed amount of intelligence or creativity, or we believe we can grow our intelligence and creativity through study and practice. So don’t sell yourself short!
Creativity is a capacity that you can grow with practice. And if you can grow it…then what better use of your time could there really be than to discover your potential and cultivate it?! This workshop is designed to help you figure out your big dream, not just with a calculated market and skills analysis, but bringing your intuition and passions into play through playful visual explorations.
This is Your Life. Live It!
“Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance.” – Steven Pressfield, Introduction to The War of Art.
You may be feeling like you already have so much going on, you couldn’t possibly add something else to your plate right now. But unless you are boldly pursuing your biggest dreams and goals, the truth is you’re not living your FULL life. Every minute you continue to hold back is, in a sense, lost time.
In his introduction to the War of Art, Steven Pressfield puts it this way:
“Unless I’m crazy, right now a small voice is piping up, telling you as it has ten thousand times the calling that is your and yours alone. And unless I’m crazy, you’re no closer to taking action on it than you were yesterday, or will be tomorrow. You think Resistance is not real? Resistance will bury you.”
The real question is not whether can you afford to cultivate your creativity – what Pressfield refers to as your “genius”. The question is: can you afford NOT to?
What You Get
Vision 2021 is a full-day livestream workshop, and includes:
- Two half-day workshops in one livestream session, on Saturday January 2 from 8am to 5pm.
- 3-month online access to the recorded livestreams after the workshop.
- PDF Workbook with Supply List, Preparation Exercises, and Step-by-Step Instructions so you can continue working on your Vision Book and Action Plan even after the workshop is complete.
- Private Slack classroom for feedback and support
This workshop is a $150 value, and I’m offering it to you ABSOLUTELY FREE.
I’ve Helped Others Grow Their Creativity.
I Can Help You Too.
“Studio Tara Erin conducts amazing, personalized artist classes that give every attendee a unique creative outlet that helps people grow in their own personal and professional lives. I’ve been pleased to have been on my own journey of creative growth, and this has helped me start my own side business and learn more about myself! Tara is a wonderful teacher and is patient, kind and helpful. Her classes nurture your creative abilities and draw out things you never knew about yourself that materialize in your artistry work. I highly recommend Studio Tara Erin!”
Renee V., Boston, MA
“I am BRAND new to the Cosmic Smashbook concept and I absolutely adore it. I can see it seriously impacting my practise going forward. I really enjoyed taking part in the course and Tara’s teaching style was super engaging. I love playing with different materials and tuning into my subconscious and this brought some incredible revelations!!”
Claire Venus, UK – www.creativelyconscious.co.uk
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be thrilled to answer any questions about the workshop, or my other offerings.
**Cosmic Smashbooking is a trademark process of Catt Zelda Geller; I am a Cosmic Smashbooking teacher-in-training.